Your smile is one of the most powerful first impressions of your appearance. With our aesthetic dental treatments, a jaw dropping, gorgeous smile is now obtainable! We proudly service Richmond’s community. Let us create the smile of your dreams! Schedule an appointment today!
Our practice is truly convinced that each person that walks in the door deserves a smile they can be proud of. We have a range of cosmetic dentistry solutions to fix stained teeth, broken teeth, or teeth that are chipped, cracked, misshapen, or crooked. Be sure to ask our staff to see some of the stunning results we have achieved for cosmetic dentistry patients.
A dental crown may be needed in the following situations:
- To protect a weak tooth (for instance, from decay) from breaking or to hold together parts of a superficially cracked tooth
- To restore an already broken tooth or a tooth that has been severely worn down
- To cover and support a tooth with a large filling when there isn’t a lot of tooth left
- To hold a dental bridge in place
- To cover misshapen or severely discolored teeth
- To cover a dental implant
- To make a cosmetic modification
- Save a tooth that has been so damaged by decay that it can’t support a filling and maintain space till permanent teeth erupt.
- Protect the teeth of a child at high risk for tooth decay, especially when a child has difficulty keeping up with daily oral hygiene. In such cases, a dentist is likely to recommend a stainless steel crown.