Thank you for visiting our website. With 7 years of experience serving the families in the surrounding areas of Richmond, Glen Allen Dentistry can provide you and your family with the high-quality dental treatment you need. Whether you’re considering a cleaning or major cosmetic procedures, we can help you discover which treatment is right for you. Please call our office today to schedule your comprehensive oral examination with our friendly staff. We look forward to taking care of your smile!
Our practice is currently welcoming new patients! Our new patient comprehensive oral evaluation is a complete physical from the shoulders up. At this 60 minute appointment we will get to know you and establish a baseline for your oral health. You will meet one of our dentists and will have the opportunity to ask them any questions that you may have.
At your comprehensive oral examination we will evaluate the following:
- A complete clinical review of your medical and dental history
- A restorative exam
- A complete periodontal assessment
- An intraoral cancer screening
- A complete series of intraoral photos
- A complete series of radiographs (x-rays)
- An extraoral exam including the evaluation of TMJ and occlusion (bite)
- A possibly prophylaxis (cleaning) based on your current hygiene needs
As your dentist, this exam helps us tremendously. A comprehensive oral examination helps us best understand you and the things that are important to you. It also helps us best develop a dental treatment plan for you. Lastly, it allows us to closely monitor any changes in your oral health that may occur in the future.